 Trains / 20258 (-5)
  Re: MOC Streamliner Observation Car

(...) I know that, I was referring to the look of the models. Lionel Trains once made streamliners where the end cap which was a seperate component was chromed, while the body was duller flat silver-ish chrome-y color. (...) EMDs. Electro-Motive (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10028 Level Crossing Sneak Peek!

(...) Yes, I see your point, but is the rail vehicle worth $10 U.S.? Everyone who is a "trainhead" wants a Level Crossing at $30 but we are hesitant to purchase one at $50. I, for one, don't want a 6 wide baseplate. Why? I've got hundreds of 4 wide (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10028 Level Crossing Sneak Peek!

In lugnet.trains, John P. Henderson wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> Hmm. Is it possible that the tower and the crossing are actually unrelated? Judging from the yard diagram and monitors in the tower, it looks to be a yard tower. Perhaps knowledgable (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cargo Train 4512 missing decals

In lugnet.trains, Bert Waters made another grammatical error: (...) I wouldn't be so embarrassed if I weren't sitting here not working on my research methods homework instead of obsessing over a poorly written sentence in a Lugnet post. BW (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Cargo Train 4512 missing decals

I received the Cargo Train yesterday and built it late last evening. I didn't find the decals. I emailed Lego Direct and should hear a response Monday. I'm not too worried about getting the decals. From my experiences so far, LD is great with (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact