 Trains / 20171
Re: BR50 now done as ML-CAD drawing and rendered....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 18:31:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:
Hi all!

the amount of positive feedback on my first CAD-models encouraged me to do a
further model in ML-CAD now.
It took nearly 7 hours to draw the existing model of my 7-wide BR50.

Hi Ben

Many thanks for sharing the dat-files of your fine train models. I have studied
the pictures of the Br50 and you have put on Bricklink many times. With access
to the dat-file it is much easier to understand the construction. I will
definitively try to make a copy of some of your models. I must say you have
learnt the different LDRAW tools very quickly. I have myself never managed to
overcome the step in order to make POV-RAY pictures.

Besides the locos I like the brown hopper a lot. I hope you will continue to
make dat-files of your models. The cute little VW Beetle would be on top of a my
wish list.

Mattias