 Trains / 20161
20160  |  20162
Subject:
BR50 now done as ML-CAD drawing and rendered....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 17:36:59 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all!

the amount of positive feedback on my first CAD-models encouraged me to do a
further model in ML-CAD now.
It took nearly 7 hours to draw the existing model of my 7-wide BR50.
Especially the flexible hose generator took me some time, before I realized how
exactely it works. And of course the amount of snotted and under different from
90° built bricks. But now there are first renderings online at brickshelf. Hope
you enjoy them:

The model done in chrome bricks would look like this:
(This is inspired by the cast models of Maerklin and other model railroad
manufacturers)

The building file can be downloaded here if anybody is interested:

Kind Regards,

Ben