 Trains / 19822
Re: time-lapse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.animation
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 13:40:18 GMT

There is a free program called Videomach that most of us animators have
found very useful for most of our conversion needs. Download it here-

http://www.gromada.com/

Once installed, click on the non-commercial use button.(LEGO says all movies
must be non-commercial anyway so it works out). After that it's pretty
straight forward to use and very handy. You can also use it to make your
final movie by combining all of your pictures and/or video clips along with
sound if you like.

Hope that helps!