 Trains / 19805
19804  |  19806
Subject:
PNLTC at Oregon Convention Center - setup day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.or.por
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 18:46:56 GMT

Here are a few PNLTC photos from yesterday, setup day[1] at the Oregon
Convention Center:

   http://tsl.bu.edu/photo/folder.pml?pnltc-show-20030417

I'm in town for the weekend to see the show and take some photos, etc.

--Todd

[1] setup began at 8:30 a.m. and was mostly completed by 1pm.  Jeremy Rear's
8-foot-long and 3-foot-wide (!) model of the Oregon Convention Center, which
used tan pieces from 25 Yoda sets, took quite a while to set up.  Poor
Jeremy didn't get anything to eat until like 4pm.