 Trains / 19805
    PNLTC at Oregon Convention Center - setup day —Todd Lehman
   Here are a few PNLTC photos from yesterday, setup day[1] at the Oregon Convention Center: (URL) in town for the weekend to see the show and take some photos, etc. --Todd [1] setup began at 8:30 a.m. and was mostly completed by 1pm. Jeremy Rear's (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.or.por)

        time-lapse —Todd Lehman
     I'm taking a 2000-frame (80 seconds) time-lapse movie today of the PNLTC layout at the Oregon Convention Center. What's a good way to take a whole bunch of frames and string them together into an MPEG movie? The source images, once I get them off my (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.animation)

         Re: time-lapse —Jerry Sievert
      (...) i'll probably swing by and take a look tomorrow, depending on how far away the display is from the beer :) (...) i'd suggest mjpeg: (URL) a faq entry on how to do what you want: https://sourceforge....id=5776#s4 (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.animation)

         Re: time-lapse —Rick Clark
      Try QuickMovie 1.5. It's OS X Ready, and I believe does everything you're asking. It's shareware and quite easy to use. I'm pretty sure it can do 1000 frames at a time, and it might be able to do all 2000 in one go. Otherwise, just make two movies (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.animation)

         Re: time-lapse —Dave Johann
      (...) I can't speak about iMovie, but iPhoto can do what you are asking. Here are the steps: 1) import all the pictures 2) select all the pictures 3) File menu>Export-choose the Quicktime tab 4) press 'export' I just tested it out with a bunch of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.animation)

         Re: time-lapse —Horst Lehner
      Hello Todd, (...) Just to add to the possibilities already suggested by others, QuickTime Pro can also do it: - Make sure the images all have the same name and are numbered in sequence - Open QuickTime Player - File -> Open Image Sequence (or (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.animation)

         Re: time-lapse —Doug James
     There is a free program called Videomach that most of us animators have found very useful for most of our conversion needs. Download it here- (URL) installed, click on the non-commercial use button.(LEGO says all movies must be non-commercial anyway (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.animation)

        Re: PNLTC at Oregon Convention Center - setup day —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) buttons or links instead of having to "back" to the menu of thumbnails to see where to go next. (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.or.por)