 Trains / 19728 (-20)
  7wide Passenger Car Roof uses Shovels

This picture gave me an idea: (URL) for the street lamp. Thanks to Bruce Chamberlain for identifying this element for me. I was stumped. Now, how to possibly use this scoop hinge element for a roof? I like this piece for the curved end does not (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some industrial structures - work in progress

It's called yellow-orange, a little more yellow then the straight Orange (as the name might suggest. :) You can see the difference (kind of) here... (URL) better here... (URL) and a photo of two adjacent bricks here... (URL) Henry calls it med (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some industrial structures - work in progress

I'm slowly building a web site on the MOCpages site, here's the most recent (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LLBillund Train Piece Question

Just to explain what these colours are. Danish steam engines had chimney-bands (skorstensbånd), which marked whom it belonged to. The one we see here is the state railways (red-white-red, Danish flag) DSB, but also other state-related railways used (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some industrial structures - work in progress

(...) Rio Grande is one of my favorite railroads. (...) So are your Lego versions orange and gray or yellow and gray or did you use another color? -Stefan- (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some industrial structures - work in progress

In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile writes: That's a beautiful building (is that you on top? ;-) and a great story too! Will use "What, have you ran out of yellow bricks!" at work too. Jeroen (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some industrial structures - work in progress

Man, I run into that all the time! You kinda expect to with some rare colors... but once in a while I can't believe I don't have enough 1x1 plates w/clip in yellow or something like that. Also my wife gives me the major roll of the eyes, usually (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some industrial structures - work in progress

Great structure you got there Steve! Thanks for posting some pics of it. I also like'd seeing some of your brick inventory in the background. Do you run into not having the right brick piece in the right color very often? I know I do! Ray SCLTC (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some industrial structures - work in progress

Great work Steve! I really like delivery system in the middle. Have any close ups? I also like the mountain in the background. How's that coming? Robert (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 100-Ton Hopper Cars

Thanks Eric, And no, that is not "MY" my blue. It's yours now. B. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 100-Ton Hopper Cars

Hey did Pimp-Daddy make that!?! Is that "MY" blue! LOL! Hey I see how it works. Nice job. e (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 100-Ton Hopper Cars

Jake, Sorry for the delay in posting these close-up pics of hopper car (taxes, a school field trip to the zoo, and exams kept me busy). Anyway, here they are. (URL) basically built the center beam of the car first and everything else around that. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

Ha! Look at the 1x1 antenna pieces on the front of the loco. Even LEGO mods their elements! I feel better now!!!! LOL -Rob "Have Lego, will Dremel" Hendrix (URL) Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message news:HD1L5z.930@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some industrial structures - work in progress

"he Rio Grande boxcars are neat." Ah, someone noticed! :) These are yellow-orange, not regular orange. The difference in color is hardly noticeable when their on their own but when doing a s-by-s comparison it's a day and night difference. The (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LLBillund Train Piece Question

James,it's a sticker! Just like the "740" one on boiler lid. Ciao Gianluca (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some industrial structures - work in progress

Awesome grain silos! The strip of lt. blue(?) around the elevator is a nice touch. Spiffy use of the Jack Stone columns and the space-corridor thingy piece also. The Rio Grande boxcars are neat. -Stefan- (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Fenders for Light Shrouds (was: Re: LLBillund Train Piece Question)

Check out the use of town vehicle fenders used for the headlamp shrouds on this red loc: (URL) clever! later, James Mathis (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LLBillund Train Piece Question

(...) Yep, and I'm not sharing them...unless you'd like to buy some from me. ;-) Here's another picture thanks to Dirk: (URL) Mathis (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LLBillund Train Piece Question

Oh sure, those are macaroni plates; red, white, and black! Don't you have a baggie full of those? ;) SteveB (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  LLBillund Train Piece Question

Please take a look at the stack on this LEGOLAND Billund steam locomotive. I am wondering how the red and white circular stripes were constructed. The stack appears to be 4 studs diameter. The stud pattern on the circumference leads me to think (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact