 Trains / 19721
Re: Some industrial structures - work in progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 04:37:40 GMT

Great structure you got there Steve!  Thanks for posting some pics of it.

I also like'd seeing some of your brick inventory in the background.  Do you
run into not having the right brick piece in the right color very often?  I
know I do!

Ray
SCLTC

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Barile" <steve.e.barile@intel.com>
To: <lugnet.trains@lugnet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 11:00 AM
Subject: Some industrial structures - work in progress

http://www.pnltc.org/Gal_PDX_Conven_03/Prelim/indust2.jpg
http://www.pnltc.org/Gal_PDX_Conven_03/Prelim/indust3.jpg

SteveB

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: Some industrial structures - work in progress

Man, I run into that all the time! You kinda expect to with some rare colors... but once in a while I can't believe I don't have enough 1x1 plates w/clip in yellow or something like that. Also my wife gives me the major roll of the eyes, usually (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)