 Trains / 19737
Re: Some industrial structures - work in progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:20:01 GMT

Okay.  I didn't realize that part was available in bricks.  I have some
plates in that color off the Republic Gunship and a Racers set.

Spiffy.

-Stefan-

In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile writes:
It's called yellow-orange, a little more yellow then the straight Orange (as
the name might suggest. :)

You can see the difference (kind of) here... http://guide.lugnet.com/color/
maybe better here... http://www.baseplate.com/colors/ and a photo of two
adjacent bricks here... http://www.henrylim.org/LEGOColours.html, Henry
calls it med orange-yellow (#30 & #31).

SteveB

In lugnet.trains, Stefan Garcia writes:
In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile writes:
"he Rio Grande boxcars are neat."

Ah, someone noticed! :)

Rio Grande is one of my favorite railroads.

These are yellow-orange, not regular orange. The
difference in color is hardly noticeable when their on their own but when
doing a s-by-s comparison it's a day and night difference. The yellow-orange
is so much easier on the eyes than regular orange (and more prototypical, he
says ducking!) I'm dying to get them decaled up, but I have to prioritize my
projects with a show right around the corner. :(

So are your Lego versions orange and gray or yellow and gray or did you use
another color?

-Stefan-