 Trains / 19373 (-10)
  Re: Train Wheel Friction?

(...) a (...) I tried a Dremel tool, a small file and a hobby knife (in that order). Of those, the knife produced the best results by far. Not only is it quicker, but there is little or no collateral damage to the block. Also, for some reason I've (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: House layout (Was: Re: SAAB JAS 39 Gripen, step 1 - planning.)

Thanks Brian and Jason! /Tobbe (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: House layout (Was: Re: SAAB JAS 39 Gripen, step 1 - planning.)

(...) Err. I think that's 'number' as in 'lot' or 'situation'. Specifically a comfortable position in life. Jason J Railton (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: House layout (Was: Re: SAAB JAS 39 Gripen, step 1 - planning.)

(...) [snip] (...) I'm a native speaker, but I still had to go to the dictionary to be sure: cushy Pronunciation: 'ku-shE Etymology: Hindi khush pleasant, from Persian khush : entailing little hardship or difficulty <a cushy job with a high salary> (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  House layout (Was: Re: SAAB JAS 39 Gripen, step 1 - planning.)

Copy to: lugnet.trains FUT: lugnet.trains (...) Windows is also a problem, of course it can pass by the window but it's inconvinient if they open inwards. (...) Since it's a regular apartment there is no staircase :) (...) The idea was to drive (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Wheel Friction?

(...) Someone mentioned a while back that they found a good thin-walled rubber hose about the right diameter, and cut rings off that to provide grip for the old 4.5v wheels. I can't lay my hands on the post right now.... ROSCO (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Width Question

(...) Have a look at this message & threads. From zero wide on up! (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  ozBricks Fans Websites

Hi everybody. Since a lot of LEGO fans have websites under ozBricks, and most of us don't even know of their existence, I made a website that contains a full list of links to those websites. www.ozbricks.net/links It's divided so far to sectors like (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.robotics) !!

  Re: Train Width Question

(...) 8 width trains? Nah, it will never catch on... ;-) Jeroen (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Train Width Question

Has anyone tried to make a train car 8 studs across? I was thinking this would be a pretty cool idea for a working Hogwarts train. On the left side of the train, you have the wall, and like the santa fe, the windows have elbow space, as does the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact