 Trains / 19046
Re: B&O V-2 Hudson Steam Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 15:07:06 GMT

I have updated www.lgauge.com with 12 more pics of the V-2.  Some more
detail shots of the bottom and several pics of it on a curve, showing the
cab overhang and how the drivers stay on the rails.

In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile writes:
OK, look before you post. Now I get it. I was so busy trying to fit what I
was seeing into the  floating truck solution that it didn't make any sense.
Now I clearly see the pivot points etc.

BTW can you post a couple pics of it sitting on a curve :)

Thanks for sharing.
SteveB

snip