 Trains / 19045
Re: More Syracuse GATS show pics are online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 14:19:14 GMT

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message
Ed McGlynn posted some pics at Brickshelf of LUCNY's recent GATS show.
Note that the images are a bit large and may take time to download -->

Other galleries that have just made it through moderation are here -->

And while Wayne Sardullo did not make it to our show, it looks like he has • been
busy lately with some more heavy-duty diesels -->

Looks like it was quite the party. I'm sorry we all missed it. :(
I'm SOOO far behind in email. I promise to get caught up.
Between family, work and this stupid pc crashing on me all the time, I'm
behind in everything.

--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS