 Trains / 18998 (-20)
  Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?

(...) My g/f expressed a wish to have a rail long enough for the train to vanish out of sight for a while. I think I need a bigger apartment even *before* I move in to the new one :) Not to mention a increased budget for all that rail... Why is that (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?

(...) At first I thought you meant executed then I bothered to look assimilated up and I think my g/f is the one who's most thrilled (which is a *very* good thing since she's not bothered to touch my bricks previously). Now she's been (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?

(...) Sounds logic enough. (...) It wont be a train in the classic sence. I wont say more :) I think most expressions are world-wide but I wanted to be on the safe side (better safe then sorry - that's not a Swedish saying). Thanks. /Tobbe (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: TLG ad in Model Railroader

Yes, this is basically a dream come true. I recall dreaming of the day when you could do a GATS. Then a complete fantacy was that LEGO would ever be consisdered legit. And now... the ad and the rag says it all! SteveB (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: B&O V-2 Hudson Steam Engine

Hi Tom, Very nice job. I love the simple lines. Yet has plenty of detail. I guess I'm on the other end of the spectrum from Larry on that point! I am working on a 4-6-4 right now too, so I have a couple questions. Are your drivers attached to the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Calling for BricksWest train sessions

Final seesion list: LIST OF SESSIONS: The Making of a Multi-Dimensional Train Layout - Robert Powell *Beyond LDraw: The Making of a Train Instruction Book - Steven Barile *Detailing in LEGO - Jeremy Rear Design Study: New Track Geometry - Ben (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  RE: B&O V-2 Hudson Steam Engine

I like it, I like it....... Thanx, Mark Millere Visit Milissa's Lego™ Store, GoB - Millere's Spares™ www.BrickLink.com/st...p=MMillere -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of Tom Cook (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: B&O V-2 Hudson Steam Engine

Very cool. The pilot and tender detail are very nice. And of course that linkage. On a seperate note, neat wagontop hopper. It'll look great behind the steamer! -Stefan- (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: B&O V-2 Hudson Steam Engine

(...) That you got the mainrod and connecting rod to work is nifty. I found those rods to be a bit "heavy" for the model's scale. Dunno about that gray coal though... :-) This ain't the Phoebe Snow road, it's B&O! The locomotive is rather (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: TLG ad in Model Railroader

(...) Ya, ain't it awesome? I take it you must have got your copy at the newsstand, subscribers reported this a while back (and it made close to top highlight at the time I think): (URL) particularly (for the better ad scans): (URL) so rocks it's (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: TLG ad in Model Railroader

(...) Actually, Michel, this ad has been scanned and discussed before, (see this thread: (URL) ) but it is still great news and worth hearing again. -Kevin (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  TLG ad in Model Railroader

A new era is upon the model railroad community! The Lego Group has taken out a full page advertisement in the Model Railroader magazine, showing off the Santa Fe engine and cars. It is on page 61 of the February 2003 issue. Michel Magnan (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  lgauge.com update

www.lgauge.com has been updated with rendered instructions (thanks to Lpub - Kevin L. Clague). See the "Building Instructions" menu item. I have also completed five more instructions: Bulkhead Flat Car Battery Box Tank Car Sliding Door Box Car (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Poll // Train History / Set114

(...) Thanks a lot for your input Klaas! So 114 should have been sold in the Benelux countries as well. It's the same with 115: that set has never been available in Germany, as far as known. (...) I got some infos on set 080 a while ago: inside the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  B&O V-2 Hudson Steam Engine

I finally finished my B&O Railroad "Lord Baltimore" V-2 Hudson (4-6-4) steam engine. Pics can be found at www.lgauge.com . Feedback welcome. (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Poll // Train History

(...) That's correct, Thomas! Waggon wheels have a cylindrical shape for perfect running behaviour, the loco wheels are conical to avoid sliding-off of the rubber bands. Ben (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tri-axle Prussian State Railroad Coaches

(...) Here's a quick MLCAD sketch of my version: (URL) like yours though, as it adds flexibility to the end axles. Mine is still limited by the separation of the two outermost axles, like any two-axled wagon. Perhaps a better method would be a (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  train mass

I only have a few models out of storage, but I decided to weigh them the other day. I only had access to a 440 g max balance, so I couldn't weigh my observation car, but I could weigh my caboose, my GP30, my SD40-2, my new LEGO Santa Fe. Of course, (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: IndyLUG Inaugural Train Show Jan 18 and 19

(...) (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: IndyLUG Inaugural Train Show Jan 18 and 19

(...) I just got the classic streamliners special publication from Kalmbach and was trying to get my money's worth! (actually it was a great read)... (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact