 Trains / 18986
18985  |  18987
Subject:
lgauge.com update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 20:36:34 GMT

www.lgauge.com has been updated with rendered instructions (thanks to Lpub -
Kevin L. Clague).  See the "Building Instructions" menu item.

I have also completed five more instructions:
Bulkhead Flat Car
Battery Box Tank Car
Sliding Door Box Car
Waffle Side Box Car
Santa Fe F7B Unit

I'm slowly ldraw-ing each MOC, so if anyone is interested in any particular
models for instructions or .dat files, please let me know.