 Trains / 18918 (-10)
  Re: Copenhagen Metro subway station!

(...) I considered writing the Copenhagen Metro Company and ask if they could use my model for some purpose. But the model was only built for my own fun (and of course to be published on Brickshelf and Lugnet!). I haven't yet attended any LEGO train (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Alco c420 2010 Diesel Locomotive and a Generic

(...) Yeah, I probably shouldn't have even announced this MOCery of the USA diesel. You and others have spent years fine-tuning and perfecting the look of the USA diesels. I'm playing catch-up and obviously not matching your specific and mutual (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Width with respect to weight (was: Re: New Poll)

(...) I noticed the gaff, but didn't want to embarrass Rhinehart;-D (...) I don't normally make 2 axle cars, but I did create an Annie and Claribel for my Thomas the Tank Engine recently. These cars are British, and while they are pretty straight (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Minifigure Scale

It would also make minifigures around 3-4 feet wide with a 18" diameter head. It's silly to think you can use the mini-figures to prototype anything to the level of detail you want to model. For your pure prototyping you might as well use your own (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Poll

Hi Ben and John, first my name is written Meier, not Meyer. Ben will never learn this ;-) For sure, it makes a real big difference. Mostly all freight cars before the 2nd world war have been 2 axle cars in Germany, same applies to other european (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Copenhagen Metro subway station!

(...) Absolutely incredible! Packed full of features and minute details. I love the adverts and the automatic ticket machines. Far more than I do in real life, in fact! Brilliant mate. -Matthew Wightwick. (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Concerning this new train poll

Harvey, While I agree LP is a cyberbully at times, in his defense, Rob Hendrix was the person who replied with the "you missed something" message regarding your poll. Whether or not LP contacted privately or publicly (and I missed it), usually you (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general) !

  Re: Alco c420 2010 Diesel Locomotive and a Generic

(...) Nice Alco, the generic is a bit um... generic :) There are lots of things I like. Quite simply, green is always nice. I like the steps up to the engine. I never thought of using those 1x2 with channels as steps (has someone else announced an (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Copenhagen Metro subway station!

(...) That looks great. However, I have to say, ooh nice train. You went to great lengths to get windows the shape that you wanted. Chris (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GG-1 Model Complete

(...) Did I ever say, wow. If I didn't, I should have. That is a very impressive. Are the pictures of the real model up? I tried going into your GG-1 folder but it isn't moderated. Chris (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact