 Trains / 18833 (-5)
  Round parts on the side of ... (was Re: LEGO SW Haildire Droid will cost....

(...) What is that big round thing on each side? Are those gear teeth? Do we maybe have what trainheads need to make a rotary dump without a lot of trouble? (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

  Knott's Rail Fan Weekend and Railroad Enthusiasts Day

The SCLTC is proud to announce it's participation in the 2nd Annual Knott's Rail Fan Weekend and Railroad Enthusiasts Day, January 11-12, 2003, Knott's Theme Park, Buena Park, CA Our latest Multi-level Mountain town layout will be appearing for 2 (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sbe, lugnet.loc.us.ca.bak, lugnet.trains.org.scltc) !

  Re: 2003 Trains - great!

(...) Interesting... It looks like the two new train sets just come with a couple straight tracks each. I think this may be a good idea. I think most people who have bought a few LEGO train sets in the past, each with it's own basic oval, have found (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2003 Trains - great!

(...) That's why I think that they do come with a full circle/oval of track, because the boxes don't have a part count, which is typical for US boxes. So, I think that we will see full track with them- probably no points, but a oval again. I'm (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10017 Mini-Hopper

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:H88yqy.I6v@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) (URL) [ ... snipped ... ] I have been running a Metroliner colored one (grey with red, white, and blue stripes). I have an A unit and a B (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact