 Trains / 18398
Re: Pictures and Movies from NELUG Greenberg show 11/17/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 07:12:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
I will let the pictures do the talking, although I will say if you have the
bandwidth to open the second movie on the top of the first page of pictures
it is well worth it.  It shows our amusement park in action which is the
only way to do it justice.

Enjoy and let us know what you think.

http://www.nelug.org/greenberg1102/

Eric Kingsley

Wow,

those are impressing pictures! I liked this joke most of all:
http://www.nelug.org/greenberg1102/PB160017.JPG ;-)

Reminded me of the temperature test I did on some Lego-Bricks a while ago...
(**)

But there are some problems with the links on your pages: at least on page two
the link to page 1 does not work and some of the 'prev' and 'next' lead to the
gallery of june....

Kind Regards,

Ben

(**)