 Trains / 18341
Re: Scales and Gauges (was Shay #5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:36:12 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

So when you correct me, please read my mind and know what I am
actually talking about before making the correction:-p

Noted and apology accepted. However for ME to know what you're talking
about, it's first required for YOU to know what you're talking about.

And that's a leap of faith I am not prepared to take without some supporting
evidence. :-) (1)

Next time read more carefully though, OK? All this could be avoided if you'd
just pay more attention.

1 - obscure .off-topic.debate reference