 Trains / 18253 (-5)
  Mathis MOCs (was: Re: Orient Express Style Train-- Instructions now on-line)

(...) David and all: I am hesitant to reply to any inquiries regarding my work on the My Own Creation(R) series/theme with The LEGO(R) Company. I simply don't like to risk a violation of the Nondisclosure Agreement that is in place. The designs you (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My opinion on drivers...

ARGHHHHH!!! et tu Brute? No Lathes! ...returns to lurking.... (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My opinion on drivers...

(...) Hehe. You also have to watch out for overhead obstructions. How tall is your Atlantic, anyway? Looks pretty big. And very cool. -Stefan- (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My opinion on drivers...

(...) The one thing where I disagree. With the rods towards the center of the wheel, it just wouldn't look right. They need to be in the correct spot on the drivers. That is part of the beauty (sp?) of steamers; the wonderful movement of the side (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My opinion on drivers...

(...) Hi Stefan, I would suggest: - start simple with on1y one new mold and colours red and black! (if really needed, we still could cut off the flange) - even one size only is enough for hundreds of new designs. (1) (...) Axle holes are needed for (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact