 Trains / 18198 (-20)
  Re: LEGO.com Train Configurator?

(...) I just tried this and it works for me. I have Windows 2000 with IExplorer 6sp1. I had to install macromedia flash player 6, but after that, it works. You either choose a pre-configured train (SuperChief, Freight or passenger) and then you can (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO.com Train Configurator?

(...) There is nothing wrong with your computer screen. Unfortunately you have encountered an error on our website. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  LEGO.com Train Configurator?

Anyone play with this thing yet? (URL) is pretty neat. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Train Club (URL) - Carolina Train Builders (URL) - CTB/Brick Depot (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Rollingbricks Homepage becomes Cool Site Of The Week / FGLTC Meeting in Mülheim/Ruhr

Dear Friends, 15 of you (and as I know one is Johannes "Jojo" K. from 1000steine) have voted for the cool site of the week. I won this award in the 3rd run. I had no chance against peeron. 15 votes is not so cool. But the very positive point is that (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Largest train car dimensions?

I think this merits some translation. What Duane is attempting to do is to make a train car that can hold a Bionicle Toa and may be "decorated" with such parts. He also intends on putting the LUCNY logo on it somewhere. He is asking because it seems (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Santa Fe Render

Very nice Tim! How long did this one take to render? Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Kershaws!

(...) Here's a pic, courtesy of Peter G. (URL) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: This is odd...

(...) Hmm... I see what you mean about drawing current off the motor, Peter. I ought to double motor the thing, but that would mean losing the 3-axle trucks, which I want to avoid. Ross, does your stuff run off one or both motors? I'm putting the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  MichLUG at Train-O-Rama in Dearborn 10-27-02

My photos of MichLUG's train show yesterday are now public on Brickshelf. Highlights of the show included: My St. Mary's of Redford: (URL) Haunted House and Graveyard: (URL) Art Deco auto dealership: (URL) wienermobile: (URL) Leach's fire station: (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce) !!

  Website updated

I've been updating my site...check out (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Santa Fe Render

(...) As Jeroen pointed out to me, it is actually Thomas Burger's B-Unit that I used. Sorry about that. Tim Strutt (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: LTC containers

(...) Besides, we (the GMLTC) take our unofficial title of "the most disorganized LEGO Train Club in the world" *very* seriously!! JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  New Santa Fe Render

Well, it's not exactly a MOC, since Jeroen de Haan provided the Santa Fe MLCAD files, but I did create the scene and sky. (URL) me know what you think. Play well. Tim Strutt (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment) !

  Re: This is odd...

(...) Well I've run my n-class (URL) with two motorised bogies, motor driving engine, and 2 lights off a single controller with no problems. Two of them at once and it shuts down after about 15 mins. ROSCO (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  LTC containers

I noticed that KK Quah of GFLTC had posted pics of all of the containers from the swap, and the 8 widers GMLTC and TCLTC are missing: (URL) is our fault, and due to some other unforseen circumstances, our ambassador cars didn't reach KK in time to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Christmas Ornament from TCLTC

(...) Sorry, it's up now. Actually, it was cleared when I posted but I reposted some other stuff and thus it needed further moderating;-) -John (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Container Cars

(...) Sorry for the slpw reply, I reorganized my Brickshelf folder, and updated the Container car. My original reason for going 7 wide was so that I could still build some walls along the side of the wagon. See my second version here: (URL) first (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: This is odd...

(...) The problem isn't drag then, it's draw on the current. You're running a separate motor to drive those wheels, and I know from you in person today it's running on the output studs from the train motor. That's taking power away from the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Christmas Ornament from TCLTC

(...) a deep link to it! (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  2nd NovaLUG meeting in Dartmouth, NS

Hello, I'm proud to announce our 2nd participation at a model train show on November 16 in Dartmouth, NS. It will be held in the Dartmouth Sportsplex, Wyse road near the MacDonald Bridge from 9am to 4:30PM We had so much success during the October (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ns)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact