 Trains / 18184
18183  |  18185
Subject:
LTC containers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 05:29:18 GMT

I noticed that KK Quah of GFLTC had posted pics of all of the containers from
the swap, and the 8 widers GMLTC and TCLTC are missing:

That is our fault, and due to some other unforseen circumstances, our
ambassador cars didn't reach KK in time to make the trip to the National NMRA
show, either.

Here are a coupla pics of the 6 wide ambassador cars from the GMLTC and the
TCLTC:

(even our 6 wide containers are large:-)

You all will have to wait for pics of the 8 wide version, which are killer
IMHO:-)

-John