 Trains / 18028 (-10)
  Re: M.O.Cs trains

(...) seeder is tres neat. (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: M.O.Cs trains

(...) to (...) Hi Gary, even if I came into this thread via lugnet.trains, I liked the tractor most among your models. I am a little bit focussed on rural sceneries and farm equipment as it seems... Ben (www.fgltc.org) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: M.O.Cs trains

(...) Great job Gary! They look great. HLDITY to build them? Hasta la Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: M.O.Cs trains

(...) white/blue/black train is neat too. Do you have a standard cargo container that would go on there? Good work. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DB BR211 diesel finished

(...) Thanks. If time permits (LEGOWorld is now priority) I might do an MLCAD instruction soon. (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  M.O.Cs trains

I have been wanting to share these for some time and have finally got around to getting it done. Just a few MOCs from the my colloection and used on the Brisbane Lego Train Groups layout. (URL) hope you like them. Gary Town BUG (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Tilting Train APT instructions here

(...) James, I was browsing for more pictures of the APT you modelled, and came across one of your renders on a site for the preservation of the APT. It's listed under models, and is linked to your Brickshelf directory. Just thought it was cool that (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DB BR211 diesel finished

That's a real beauty you got there. I remember owning one of these in N scale when I was a teenager...it was made by Arnold and ran like a watch. Holy moly! It's not even American! I'll be sure to highlight this, keep up the good work. -Harvey (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  DB BR211 diesel finished

My Brickshelf folder is moderated so here it is : (URL) finished the model, which meant building driver cab and rear nose. Also reworked the bogies a bit and added some details. Front nose has one light built in. Unfortunately due to the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Great Western Lego Train Show 16/11/02

(...) Hello Tim. The A4 is mine (as is the class 37 on the other track) - the station is Tony Priestman's. The A4 was a mammoth task and took 24 solid hours to build, 8 of which were spent getting the chassis to work with the valences over the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact