 Trains / 18019
Re: Great Western Lego Train Show 16/11/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 20:07:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim David writes:

North British Lego Train Club website can be found at:=
http://www.nbltc.org

Whose A4 is it on the homepage, are their any more pictures of it around?
This is one of the best 'realism' (as realistic as Lego gets!) images I have
seen of lego trains.
Tim

Hello Tim.

The A4 is mine (as is the class 37 on the other track) - the station is Tony
Priestman's. The A4 was a mammoth task and took 24 solid hours to build, 8
of which were spent getting the chassis to work with the valences over the
wheels. It only just runs due to the double flanged spoked wheels, the outer
of which are prime candidates for being turned down..noooo! Modified lego
elements!

A report and extra photos of this loco have been produced and are due to be
uploaded onto the NBLTC website soon.

Glad you like it - we are especially proud of this photo which was taken by
David Stenhouse (NBLTC member) at the recent Southport show.

Jon Reynolds