 Trains / 18025
Re: M.O.Cs trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 12:46:04 GMT

In lugnet.build, Gary Quinlan writes:
I have been wanting to share these for some time and have finally got around
to getting it done. Just a few MOCs from the my colloection and used on the
Brisbane Lego Train Groups layout.

You have some MOCs there.  I like the red/white/grey car in particular.  The
white/blue/black train is neat too.  Do you have a standard cargo container
that would go on there?

Good work.

-Jason

Jason Spears