 Local / Australia / 9945
Re: M.O.Cs trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 16:20:22 GMT

Very nice, Gary.

later,
James Mathis

In lugnet.loc.au, Gary Quinlan writes:
I have been wanting to share these for some time and have finally got around to
getting it done. Just a few MOCs from the my colloection and used on the
Brisbane Lego Train Groups layout.

I hope you like them.

Gary
Town BUG