 Trains / 18024
Re: DB BR211 diesel finished
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:21:34 GMT

Harvey Henkelman wrote:
That's a real beauty you got there. I remember owning one of these in N
scale when I was a teenager...it was made by Arnold and ran like a watch.
Holy moly! It's not even American! I'll be sure to highlight this, keep up
the good work.

Thanks. If time permits (LEGOWorld is now priority) I might do an MLCAD
instruction soon.
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/
VanReeDotNet IT Solutions    | http://www.vanree.net