 Trains / 17518
Re: LEGO Loco Stationmaster, 2585 found on Shop at Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 19:05:45 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mark Papenfuss writes:
In lugnet.trains, Paul Sinasohn writes:
In lugnet.trains, Cary Clark writes:
In lugnet.trains, Richard Morton writes:
I think it must have been a listing mistake - I just got an email saying
that Lego don't stock this item : (

I got a good number of them last night as soon as it was posted they were
there. This morning I got the order confirmation email. So it is looking
good so far....

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com

Hi all!

I just came back from a holiday trip to Denmark a few hours ago, so I missed
this offer. Could you please just let me know at what price 2585 has been
offered in low quantaties through S@H?

I once paid ca. US 45 $ to get the whole loco software just to bring the few
bricks of the 2585 hardware into my collection.....

Thanks

Ben