 Trains / 17462
Re: LEGO Loco Stationmaster, 2585 found on Shop at Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 19:54:02 GMT

You should probably call and check to see if yours are actually shipping.  I got
my confirmation email last night, called to be sure, and my order shipped this
morning, so it looks like I did get them.  Woohoo!

Mark P wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Paul Sinasohn writes:
In lugnet.trains, Cary Clark writes:
In lugnet.trains, Richard Morton writes:
I think it must have been a listing mistake - I just got an email saying
that Lego don't stock this item : (

I put the 2585 in my shopping basket early, but noticed that the item had
changed to 'Sold Out' before I placed the order. Later, I changed the
quantity in the basket and placed the order anyway. I got an e-mail just now
confirming the order -- so far it looks like I will get what I ordered.

Cary

I called S@H - not sure if I got an overflow operator - she said they showed
as available, so I ordered. I hope they come through.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

I got a good number of them last night as soon as it was posted they were
there. This morning I got the order confirmation email. So it is looking
good so far....

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com