 Trains / 17461
Re: LEGO Loco Stationmaster, 2585 found on Shop at Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 20:03:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mark Papenfuss writes:
In lugnet.trains, Paul Sinasohn writes:

I called S@H - not sure if I got an overflow operator - she said they showed
as available, so I ordered. I hope they come through.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

I got a good number of them last night as soon as it was posted they were
there. This morning I got the order confirmation email. So it is looking
good so far....

Mark P

Shop at Home says they are gone, gone, gone.  Someone bought them all this
AM was the comment I got after several minutes on hold while the operator
tracked down the true story.

-Rob.