 Trains / 17223 (-20)
  Re: SD45 Pics taken with my NEW camera!

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:H0oJ1z.KML@lugnet.com... (...) Has to be blue or the converse question would be "where do the green plane windows come from?". However the questions remains - where did the blue (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SD45 Pics taken with my NEW camera!

(...) Is that model blue or green? If it's blue, where are the narrow train windows coming from? Thanks! (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Roundabout with tracks

This is just an idea I got when I was in Munich last year. I just tried to create a roundabout with 9V tracks and it is possible. I posted an example on my pages: (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC pics

Yeah, It was Fun, My Brother-in-law, who was there, was suprised, afterwards he said to me, "And to think, when I was small I thought I built ALOT with lego..." I'd like to say thanks for being so freindly also! I guess i should e-mail about the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  SD45 Pics taken with my NEW camera!

I did finish this a while back, but i have gotten better pics... (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: GMLTC pics

(...) It was fun having you drop in on our little show-- it is always fun to meet AFOLs F2F with whom one has corresponded on line but never seen in person:-) Hope you got some good inspiration-- I'm looking forward to the formation of the UPLTC in (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  GMLTC pics

Sorry for the delay in posting these!! a week later... (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Just couldn't resist posting this one...

(...) It blows my mind. People have driven around me at crossings where the gates were down! Chris (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Return of Carolina Train Builders Free Model of the Month

It has been a few months since I posted a new CTB FMOTM (Free Model of the Month) but I have finally had some time to put something together. The August 2002 FMOTM is CTB-1128 Metroliner Baggage Car. (URL) color instructions are now available for (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 5 points

(...) Yeah, that would be cool, then you could build any engine with those colors. Lego should have the color thing in that rather then the MOT series. Thats where the color would have really worked b/c most(not all) engines were black. Diesels and (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Where do the calendar announcements go?

(...) (usually within a week or so). When you email me, please include the information in the format shown on the Events page: (URL) McKee Sr. Producer LEGO Direct (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 5 points<long post>

(...) An intresting discussion started here. I was thinking about it last night; about US or EU trains, diesel, electric or steam and colours. As a kid I had the 162 ( (URL) ) which was pretty cool 'cos you could make 6 different models with it! Now (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  PNLTC Mall Show - One More Public Weekend & Pics Up From Previous!

Back by popular demand, the Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club will be hosting an additional public weekend on August 24th and August 25th at the Beaverton Mall (outside Portland, OR). For those of you who have missed our two previous public (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.or.por) !

  Re: Just couldn't resist posting this one...

I believe that involved an Amtrak train here in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Of course there was nothing left of the driver, and yes one of the victims still had their hands wrapped around the steering wheel when he fried to a crisp. -Harvey (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Just couldn't resist posting this one...

(...) There was a similar accident many years ago involving a truck full of fuel and a train colliding. Unfortunately it was during rush hour on a busy boulevard. There were many fatalities. The engineer survived. The train was going fast enough to (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Car Order

(...) Oops I did it again! This is going rather well, don't ya think? Must have been sleeping while I did the piece count. ;-) Actually it is 10 elements that are left when you have built the RPO car: 4 light grey train doors (2 left, 2 right) 4 (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10025 Santa Fe Cars I - just received them!!

(...) Hi Sorry, but I don't have the Green Goblin. "Pearl" could be a right description, and they ARE kind of shiny, especially if you hold them into the light. But I would not say that they are transparent, nor that you can see a little way into (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10025 Santa Fe Cars I - just received them!!

(...) Has anyone got a Green Goblin hover-thingy then? The 2x6 printed slope/curve are in a sort of "pearl-silver" (is that a good enough description?) like some of the bricks I got from LLW. It looks like a slightly transparent shiny grey. You can (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Great train wrecks

(...) Locomotives: (URL) the SD-60's involved in a rear-end run away: (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Great train wrecks (was: Just couldn't resist posting this one...)

(...) (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact