 Trains / 17207
Re: 10025 Santa Fe Cars I - just received them!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 11:00:47 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton writes:
In lugnet.trains, Richard Morton writes:
Lar -
Is this the same metallic gray that some of the Bionicle sets use (and I
think one of the new Star Wars or Island Extreme sets used the same color -
can't remember which as all the sets I have bought for parts recently have
become blurred in my mind!)?

Can't say. I don't have any of those sets and haven't looked at them in the
store closely enough to tell. But probably.

Has anyone got a Green Goblin hover-thingy then?  The 2x6 printed
slope/curve are in a sort of "pearl-silver" (is that a good enough
description?) like some of the bricks I got from LLW.  It looks like a
slightly transparent shiny grey.  You can see a little way into it,
including the occasional streak showing where the plastic flowed into the mould.

Jason J Railton

Hi

Sorry, but I don't have the Green Goblin. "Pearl" could be a right
description, and they ARE kind of shiny, especially if you hold them into
the light. But I would not say that they are transparent, nor that you can
see a little way into them.

Kecia