 Trains / 17188
Re: 10025 Santa Fe Cars I - just received them!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 21:02:13 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Kecia Hansen writes:
In lugnet.trains, Ken Koleda writes:
Larry, is this essential a gray version of the C3PO that is .. gold I guess.
But I guess C3PO doesn't have flecks if I remember correctly.

I think you can say it is. C3PO has that same kind of "strange glow" to it.
But the Santa Fe pieces are of course, as you say, grey/silver coloured.

Kecia

Possibly the same color as the 'Silver' Coca-Cola soccer player from Asia, then.

Paul Sinasohn
still waiting for his set of 5