 Trains / 17169
Re: 10025 Santa Fe Cars I - just received them!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 13:12:23 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.trains, Kecia Hansen writes:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.trains, Kecia Hansen writes:
Hi

Just received the sets I ordered from S@H. Woohoo!!!

Kecia
Denmark

Hi Kecia,

that is amazingly fast! Wow.
Could you try to discribe the 'silver' corrugated bricks of the train set. How
do they look like? Is the quality top or do they look like too cheap plastic
(like some of the wheel hubs in silver metal effects do)?

Any info would be welcome!

Kind Regards,

Ben

P.s.:
Any info out now, how to order a 5 waggon set for the (at lest for
Germany) announced discount price? I will not order my 5 waggons befor I get
them at least a little cheaper than 40 bucks each...

Hi Ben

I suppose you mean those 1 x 2 bricks, that are in a little bit different
color, than light grey? The colour is new to me, so it does looks a little
strange. But I think they are fine. Just takes a little time to get used to
the new colour I guess.

Otherwise, the box is in the same style/colours as the 10020. In the lower
right corner is written "Original deign by James Mathis" (also in german).
I'll try to scan the box and put it on my homepage later.

Contains 326 pieces according to box.

There are sticker numbers for 6 different cars. Numbers are: 606, 503, 1340,
66, 2417, 1928 (2 of each). There are also some "machinery" stickers, Santa
Fe text plus a logo.

Side windows are clear. End windows are clear blue.

Feel free to ask me for me.

Regards
Kecia

Hi Ben

Just uploaded some pictures of the box and stickers. Can be seen here:

         http://www.kecia.dk/legoset/10025.htm

Forgot to mention, that there are 2 instruction books in this set. One is
marked 10025-1 (builds the bagage car), the other one is 10025-2 (mail car).

The silver bricks also has almost "a glow/shine" to them.

But as I said, just ask me, if you have more questions. :-)

Kecia