 Trains / 17223
Re: SD45 Pics taken with my NEW camera!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 13:35:21 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
news:H0oJ1z.KML@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:
I did finish this a while back, but i have gotten better pics...

Josh

Is that model blue or green? If it's blue, where are the narrow train
windows coming from?

Thanks!

Has to be blue or the converse question would be "where do the green plane
windows come from?".

However the questions remains - where did the blue windows come from?
Peeron doesn't list any in blue:  http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4035

BrickLink doesn't show any available either although it does report that
there have been 45 transactions involving blue train windows.  I looked
through some of the old 12v sets but didn't see any.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  Re: SD45 Pics taken with my NEW camera!

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:H0oLv8.3Jx@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Following up my own post - I went and looked in my own box of train winows I have six of them (blue 1x2x3 train (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: SD45 Pics taken with my NEW camera!

(...) Try set #10015... there are a bunch of those windows in green. Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - BI Portal (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: SD45 Pics taken with my NEW camera!

(...) They pop up on the European eBay sites regularly -- Jan-Albert van Ree (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)