 Trains / 17227
Re: SD45 Pics taken with my NEW camera!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 15:50:36 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee writes:
In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes:

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
news:H0oJ1z.KML@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:
I did finish this a while back, but i have gotten better pics...

Josh

Is that model blue or green? If it's blue, where are the narrow train
windows coming from?

Thanks!

Has to be blue or the converse question would be "where do the green plane
windows come from?".

Try set #10015... there are a bunch of those windows in green.

Plane windows? I didn't think so... (if the model is green, I figured the
TRAIN windows came from there, yes, but would then have no idea where the
plane windows came from, as Mike said)