 Trains / 16983 (-20)
  Re: Rare brick models

I was thinking of a GWR themed signal box, not needed now. Think I'll go for a coaling stage to go with the water tower. Mark "Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:GzuvG8.2Hv@lugnet.com... (...) enough (...) layout at (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New page about #4548 Train Controller.

Sonnich, Nice site, good info. I want to figure out how to keep the controller from going in reverse, I just want it to only go forward no matter which way the knob is turned. Any clue on how do this? jt (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  New page about #4548 Train Controller.

Once upon a time (...) there was a discussion about the 4548 Train Controller about how to limit output in order to limit speed of trains. That inspired me to create a page describing the problems with the Train Controller. I have created a (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rare brick models

(...) Bob - I'm afraid they're not available for sale, and I don't think any parks other than Windsor have done it so far. What happened was we booked a tour of Legoland Windsor through a public/corporate entertainments organiser called "Red Letter (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rare brick models

(...) Bob - I'm afraid they're not available for sale, and I don't think any parks other than Windsor have done it so far. What happened was we booked a tour of Legoland Windsor through a public/corporate entertainments organiser called "Red Letter (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rare brick models

(...) Jason, Please tell more about the tubs at Legoland (variety, quantity and cost). I have never been to any of the Lego parks. Is it something that is done at all of the parks? Bob (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rare brick models

(...) I might use a replacement plate-built roof at a public display, as these are seriously rare. Unless I can get some more for spares on the next trip, that is... (...) Very good - although I went with a dark grey roof rather than the white of (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: hogwarts

Read page 36 on the Lego-instruction booklet, then check out the train stuff Lego ShopatHome has to offer. I'm sure you recognize the parts. Mount and connect them as shown in the HogWartsExpress instr. Klaas (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  GMLTC hits the airwaves

In preparation for appearance at the Jackson Street Roundhouse August 3-4, the MN Transportation Museum ( (URL) ) will be running radio ads in the Twin Cities market telling people to come on down to watch Lego trains and build a few at the play (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rare brick models

(...) Like the Fish wagon especially, but the others are good too- just enough detail for the scale. This is ideal display material for the NBLTC layout at the Swindon show. I seem to remember this fish wagon....and another very similar "Prime Pork" (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rare brick models

(...) I really like the signal box -bonus points for the interior details! ;-) The stairs cought my eye, very clever the way the railing is attached to it. I like it! -Frank (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rare brick models

(...) It is the standard green. Unfortunately my camera doesn't do greens very well, even under natural daylight bulbs. It's got this weird idea of colour balancing whereby the overall image has to be, on average, neutral. It's hard to find (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rare brick models

Doh! Now I'm going to have to come up with some original ideas! Nice box, Jason. And that fish is so fresh, I can smell it! Is the signal box 'standard' green, or sand green? The low pitched roof is *very* cool. Tony On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Jason J (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Rare brick models

Well, with another visit to Legoland Windsor coming up, I thought it was about time I showed some pictures of what I've done with the rare bricks I picked up at the last one. So, first up is a non-train actually. It's some light-blue and some 1-wide (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.uk)

  That is a LOT of containers

(URL) in, the GFLTC/NMRA (national convention) show pics folder is up. Go up to see all the pics, that's starting in the middle) Nice work, GFLTC!! I can hardly wait to get the containers back from the swap! Looks like you put them to great use! (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events)

  Re: hogwarts

(...) When you say "motorize it", I assume that means you want to be able to run it on regular LEGO track (as opposed to literary motorizing it to run with its current wheels on the floor). If this is the case, then there is nothing technical about (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  hogwarts

i have a hogwarts express and wanna know how to motorize it. im pretty dumb when it ciomes totech, stuff. help (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: B-unit kit...??

(...) or (...) (mostly (...) Dear Santa Fe Fans! Sorry, but I see no bigger need for a B-Unit-pack. As far as I see the market situation TLC can only support us AFOLs with a limited amount of sets. If there came an upgrade kit, we certainly would (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC Update

Well I'll be there! I'll TRY to wear a Marines Shirt,& I'll be carrying a blue tub! Just so you can pick me out! Josh (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ATSF warbonnet doodlebug spotted

Follow this link for configurations an equipment-info. (URL) FAR MORE interesting, the link at the bottom of that page. Leads to an extensive set of SantaFé links, including a WebRing. I've been reading a few hours! And still hours to go.... Klaas (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact