 Trains / 16886
Re: MLCad Version Of My TGV Train Set...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 22:54:45 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim David writes:
I have found that bothe the origninal link
and the link to your HST
give me 'This folder is not aavailable to the public messages, however the
strange things are A: no-one else has said this. B: I'm sure I saw the TGV
pics in the new folders section. Any ideas anyone?

Tim (Very puzzled)

Well to clear up one thing the HST is not mine (David VinZant) only the TGV
is mine. The HST belongs to Thomas Michon, which he has stated is based off
my TGV.

And to answer you question about the folder not showing up I am not sure.
This is the link to the main folder.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=legotrains
You may want to try that and see if it gives you the same message. I think
when a file is first uploaded it takes awhile to aprove it? Maybe? But for
some reasion I havent seen any of the Cad renderings, that I did, show up in
the Recent section. Although I did see another picture I uploaded. Oh well,
as long as the pictures do show, then thats all that matters.

Thanks for looking at the pictures.
Dave