 Trains / 16883
Re: MLCad Version Of My TGV Train Set...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 08:03:38 GMT

That's what LDraw is for, right? Coming up with parts you don't have!

I saw this on BrickShelf while it was still in the Recent folder (and of
course clicked on it because I like anything TGV)

It looks nicer in blue than it did in black, since it now has color added to
the gray mix.

Also I will be providing the instructions in the near future and if your
interested all you have to do is ask. :)

Consider yourself asked. The High-Speed Train I made doesn't glide around
curves as smoothly as yours did, so I could use a refrehser course in that
bogie design...

Here's a link to the CAD version of the HST I made:

You'll notice its pretty much the same concept as yours (except for that
black nosepiece - where on Earth did that come from?)

Thanks for the pics - now you needa a dramatic one of it coming out of a
tunnel or something =).

- Thomas Michon
www.scltc.org

I know what you mean about the train nose. For awhile my train was crusing
around with a Yellow train nose. So this is the set you need,
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6473 The small tracker like thing has a black
train nose on the front. And I do remember you train, It has turned out very
nice. So I take it you want a copy of my instructions so I will send you a copy.
The rubber bands are not shown in the instructions but its very straight
forward. On the trucks for the engine and the 1st coach there is a rubber
band that connects them together. It goes between the yellow parts. So I
will send you a copy and if you have any questions dont hesitate to email me.

Dave