 Trains / 16877
Re: MLCad Version Of My TGV Train Set...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 17:41:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David VinZant writes:
I just finished a rendering of my TGV (Train à Grande Vitesse). My TGV Moc
is something that I have been working on for almost 4 yrs now. Most of the
time I was because I didnt have the right parts. So I altered some of the
parts that are in the Cad version compaired to the actual MOC. There are
just a few changes and some parts I am not sure if they come in blue. So
enjoy the picture and hope you like it.

Also I will be providing the instructions in the near future and if your
interested all you have to do is ask. :)

Dave

Hum? Where is the link to the images?  Did you post it before?
Thanks
Ahui