 Trains / 16881
Re: MLCad Version Of My TGV Train Set...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 06:48:33 GMT

Cool!

I just finished a rendering of my TGV (Train à Grande Vitesse). My TGV Moc
is something that I have been working on for almost 4 yrs now. Most of the
time I was because I didnt have the right parts. So I altered some of the
parts that are in the Cad version compaired to the actual MOC. There are
just a few changes and some parts I am not sure if they come in blue. So
enjoy the picture and hope you like it.

That's what LDraw is for, right? Coming up with parts you don't have!

I saw this on BrickShelf while it was still in the Recent folder (and of
course clicked on it because I like anything TGV)

It looks nicer in blue than it did in black, since it now has color added to
the gray mix.

Also I will be providing the instructions in the near future and if your
interested all you have to do is ask. :)

Consider yourself asked. The High-Speed Train I made doesn't glide around
curves as smoothly as yours did, so I could use a refrehser course in that
bogie design...

Here's a link to the CAD version of the HST I made:

You'll notice its pretty much the same concept as yours (except for that
black nosepiece - where on Earth did that come from?)

Thanks for the pics - now you needa a dramatic one of it coming out of a
tunnel or something =).

- Thomas Michon
www.scltc.org