 Trains / 16876
  MLCad Version Of My TGV Train Set...

I just finished a rendering of my TGV (Train à Grande Vitesse). My TGV Moc is something that I have been working on for almost 4 yrs now. Most of the time I was because I didnt have the right parts. So I altered some of the parts that are in the Cad (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MLCad Version Of My TGV Train Set...

(...) Hum? Where is the link to the images? Did you post it before? Thanks Ahui (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MLCad Version Of My TGV Train Set...

(...) I'm not sure if these are the pics he's talking about here, but there are two renders in this folder: (URL) Hafner www.hafhead.com www.pnltc.org (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MLCad Version Of My TGV Train Set...

(...) Thanks Tony Yes those are the renders and sorry about forgeting the link. Dave (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MLCad Version Of My TGV Train Set...

Cool! (...) That's what LDraw is for, right? Coming up with parts you don't have! I saw this on BrickShelf while it was still in the Recent folder (and of course clicked on it because I like anything TGV) It looks nicer in blue than it did in black, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MLCad Version Of My TGV Train Set...

(...) I know what you mean about the train nose. For awhile my train was crusing around with a Yellow train nose. So this is the set you need, (URL) The small tracker like thing has a black train nose on the front. And I do remember you train, It (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MLCad Version Of My TGV Train Set...

I have found that bothe the origninal link (URL) the link to your HST (URL) me 'This folder is not aavailable to the public messages, however the strange things are A: no-one else has said this. B: I'm sure I saw the TGV pics in the new folders (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MLCad Version Of My TGV Train Set...

(...) Well to clear up one thing the HST is not mine (David VinZant) only the TGV is mine. The HST belongs to Thomas Michon, which he has stated is based off my TGV. And to answer you question about the folder not showing up I am not sure. This is (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)