 Trains / 16783
Re: Modified LEGO race train motor (it's a screamer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 15:30:31 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, James Trobaugh writes:
<snip>
James Trobaugh
Rail Racers - Drag Racing LEGO Trains
http://www.railracers.com

That reminds me of a story I heard, of someone dropping a V8 into a Chevette.
Good luck with the race. With a motor like that, it looks like you could be
sweeping the competition.
We were chatting about Railracers at our last club meeting, and I perused
the site, but I couldn't find any info on the length of the racetrack.
How many sections of track do you guys use between start and finish?
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)