 Trains / 16748 (-20)
  Re: My first locomotive MOC: 4-4-0 "American" with tender

(...) Thanks! I just wish LEGO would produce wheels that would be suitable for making this a functional train. I know someone made "aftermarket" metal rims that can snap onto this type of wheel, and I thought about getting some. But I'm a purist, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first locomotive MOC: 4-4-0 "American" with tender

"Bill Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:Gy7DAI.A9H@lugnet.com... (...) when (...) (from (...) It is nice to see a train that is a "look at". Beautifully crafted! Congradulations. (...) -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Class 320 EMU - my first MOC

(...) very nice, I think you have captured the feel nicely. One improvment I could think of would be to inset the doors by half a stud rather than a whole one, This still gives the door outlines a more subtle inset appearance. Keep up the good work, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: FAO James Mathis

(...) but part of an electric unit, the car with a cab that Simon has modelled it actually an unpowered driving luggage van (DVT) and there should be a double ended electric loco on the other end. None of this is to put down Simon's model, it is a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: FAO James Mathis

(...) Thanks for that. I've seen that website before, but I had lost the link. Cheers. James H (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Class 320 EMU - my first MOC

Hi everyone. I've created an EMU in Strathclyde livery, and It's 8-wide. I did start off with it being 10-wide, but it looked just too ridiculous :) (URL) I have no lego of my own any more, having foolishly sold my collection about 12 years ago. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  My first locomotive MOC: 4-4-0 "American" with tender

I should say up front that this is a display model only; it will derail when it finds any curves or switches, since it uses the old maxifig wheels (from my childhood collection). This is a classic steam locomotive from the mid-late 1800's. Lots of (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains)

  request for scan (s)

i need a scan or either the left, or right 1 x 3 door with yellow and red stripes. does anyone have them so i can do them? a 600dpi scan will do dont care what size. also requesting scans from set 4549, all 4 panel pieces (octan, <-0->, shipping (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: FAO James Mathis

These belong to Simon Robinson (Simon, are you still out there?) See (URL) Wed, 19 Jun 2002, James Houston (<GxyLMI.4q4@lugnet.com>) wrote at 15:27:54 (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Train Wheels

Hi John, Hi Josh, and all other train fans, sorry, John is right. It is very easy to post in 1000steine. So usually I post a lot in 1000steine. But in Lugnet it is very awkward to post. I have to use my old Outlook Express. This is not available at (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train wheels! WHO BE HIDING???

In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes: Dirk is German, so I doubt he's hiding; he probably just hangs out in 1000Steine more often than here in LUGNET... -John (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Train wheels! WHO BE HIDING???

Checkout this gallery I just found today! (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Namibia pictures makes 2nd prize (slightly off topic)

Hi trains folks, a long story started with a LEGO Train MOC ... you might remember. After my fantastic trip to Namibia a friend told my about the surfers' gallery at www.agfanet.com and asked me to send in one of my pictures. That was in March. And (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  GALAXY ENFORCER CONTEST 2002 IS GO!

LUGNET. Your time is now. The contest will end on the 17th of July. The winners will be announced on the 20th of July. (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: S@H Train Shed @ lego.com

(...) I have images on my HD of this station that was re-done by www.my-own-beach.com for auction on ebay. The model is VERY VERY similar to what the s@H images are. There are a few exceptions (primary the inside stuff workbench, etc..). I've (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: S@H Train Shed @ lego.com

(...) I don't know this. (...) January 2002, page 53. later, James Mathis (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: S@H Train Shed @ lego.com

I know that larger pictures where scanned in from the S@H catalog and uploaded to Brickshelf. Does anyone have the link? And which S@H catalog was it in? I could not locate it last night. Thanks -- Bryan "Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  GFLTC at the National Train Show®

The Greater Florida LEGO® Train Club (GFLTC) is proud to announce that it will be displaying at the 2002 NMRA National Train Show®. The show will take place at the Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA on July 19-21, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: Modular Engine Shed: 99% Bulk

(...) Thanks. In a way, I guess LEGO(R)/LEGO Direct(R) is producing non-juniorized "sets" again. Showcasing the January 2002 catalog train diorama red/black engine shed on their website is a nice interactive way to allow folks to realize a basic (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Looking for a picture of a bridge

(...) This layout is really impressive. But, I must say, I was not prepared to see this photograph of the control electronics. Amazing. (URL) this link doesn't work, look for the "interface" picture in the "Diverse" catagory. later, James Mathis (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact