 Trains / 16729
Re: Looking for a picture of a bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:54:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Tim David writes:

Is this what you are looking for?

http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=16688

Tim

This layout is really impressive.  But, I must say, I was not prepared to
see this photograph of the control electronics.  Amazing.
http://www.sitecenter.dk/legomodeljernbane/diverse/view.nhtml?profile=diverse&UID=10006&Direction=Next

If this link doesn't work, look for the "interface" picture in the "Diverse"
catagory.

later,
James Mathis