 Trains / 16727
Re: Looking for a picture of a bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:23:47 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim David writes:

Yes!  Thank you so much, that's exactly it!  I've never seen the website, so
that's even better.  Simply amazing.

This bridge image has been stuck in my head for weeks.  I remember looking
at it for literally hours-not really because it seems that complex, but
because it spans across the room, which makes it feel like it's part of a
real world of sorts, instead of just being an isolated object.

Calum

Is this what you are looking for?

http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=16688

Tim

I'm trying to find a set of photos on BrickShelf and I haven't had very much
luck.  It's a European person (Germany, Austria?) who built a Lego
train/town layout in his attic.  What's cool about the layout is that there
is a bridge that goes across between the two sides of the room.

IIRC the photos weren't digital, but scans from a local newspaper or magazine.

Calum