 Trains / 16743
16742  |  16744
Subject:
Class 320 EMU - my first MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:30:02 GMT

Hi everyone.

I've created an EMU in Strathclyde livery, and
It's 8-wide. I did start off with it being 10-wide,
but it looked just too ridiculous  :)

Sadly, I have no lego of my own any more, having
foolishly sold my collection about 12 years ago.
After discovering the huge interest in lego trains
on the internet, I'm pissed off at myself for selling
them so quickly. For the record, I had a 7740, two 7745's,
a 7720, a 7715, one of the early 12V stations (the one
with the bridge and 2 platforms), and a whole host of
other great stuff like a police and fire station and
loads of cars.

Anyway, opinions on my MOC please. I've just recently
discovered MLCad and POV-Ray, so at I have something
to pass my time ;)

James H