 Trains / 16703 (-20)
  Pics: 3 more buildings

The updating continues. 1. I'm not sure what I did, but I noticed that I had deleted pics of my SOL green building. There some new pics of that. 2. I reshot a few of my tan building. 3. I took some new ones of my engine shed. I thought that it would (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains)

  Captain Blackhole of the Blackstar

Pictures here: (URL) is a shot of the captain, his crew, his (stolen) droids, his treasure and the T3000 supercomputer he "appropriated" from the "grain hauler" he looted a few years back. blackskull1, blackskull2 and blackskull3 are pictures of (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Virtual Southwestern-style Train Station

(...) You know, if you ever want to move to Minneapolis I'm sure we could find room for you in our little group... What do you think about the occasional -40 degree temperatures in the middle of January? ;-) JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Virtual Southwestern-style Train Station

(...) Ha. But, I can't really build this, and I'm small-town compared to you Big-time Builders. All you makers of huge-o-mongous layouts, sculptures, and scenery. Yeah, all you Train Club folks, you're Big-Town Players! I really admire your (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Bed Ideas

(...) Hi Chris, thanks for the reply and link. that is exactly what I am looking to do. I found your study of ballast as well. (URL) didn't know it was called ballast....(townie factor) Thanks for the compliments & thanks again for pointing me in (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Bed Ideas

(...) Hi Jonathan... (URL) the track by one plate. i tend to use 1x8 plates on the track ends and then add 2 1x2 plates in the center of the track section span. fill in with very light gray and lt gray pieces from the mosiac set, placing them in a (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Virtual Southwestern-style Train Station

Sorry, forgot to put the link to the new images. (URL) tower idea is there, as well. later, James Mathis (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Virtual Southwestern-style Train Station

(...) If only the part was available in massive quantities. (...) Thanks for the link to photos. I've now posted some revisions to the station. I've also rendered images of the modules that could be compiled to make a variety of building layouts (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Track Bed Ideas

Hello, Due to 3 break in's last summer, I felt it was time for me to move. I had to dismantle my Urban Landscape and elevated subway (URL) box it up while I lived in smaller (but safer)apartments. I am now ready to start building a new town and have (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New site

I've seen the pictures in Sonnichs brickshelf site but this shows the layout is quite magnificent, pass on the congrats I was interested in (URL) assume this is a danish IC3, I have a soft spot for these and would like to medel one sometime. In HO (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Deutsche Reichsbahn Freight Car G10

(...) Hello Dirk, as already meantioned in the 1000steine set: this waggon (and its steering system) are brillant! In my eyes the best oldfashioned waggon-MOC I have ever seen. (No, I will not go into 8-wide now....) Leg Godt! Ben (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Interlocking lever frame (was: Working Signal Box and Signals)

(...) 8?) Or maybe New York subway... ROSCO (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Deutsche Reichsbahn Freight Car G10

(...) later, James Mathis (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

You should move your page to www.ozbricks.com It is free and 50 megs. They want Lego content. Your page is shutting down due to heavy traffic. -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) Meier" <dirk.meier@surfeu.de> wrote in message news:Gxnrvt.Ato@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Deutsche Reichsbahn Freight Car G10

Hi train heads, I've just finished my new freight car. It's a Deutsche Reichsbahn G10 type. I could buy 4 LEGO® Studio Sets 1352 for only 40 Euro. And so I got enough 1x4 and 1x6 yellow tiles. I've used 130 snot (lamp) bricks!!! See (URL) freight (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  New site

Hi! A friend of mine opened his new page: www.sitecenter.dk/le...ljernbane/ Earlier he had these pictures: (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Virtual Southwestern-style Train Station

Now that is a beauty! Esp. love that roof style, well done! Your station reminds me much of one I was at about a month ago in Southern CA, the Fullerton train station. Found a link for some pics: (URL) one note: photos are iPIX, so they could take (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Interlocking lever frame (was: Working Signal Box and Signals)

(...) What, you mean like this? (URL) half-wondered if it was possible when I wrote the original post, but when I saw your reply, I knew I'd have to have a go. It's drawn in MLCAD, but it works, the locking table has been built and added on to my (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

  Kadee Couplers & Legos

Jeff Christner once had a webpage up talking about how he used Kadee couplers to do train switching on his layout. That webpage is no longer up but after talking to him I have reposted the information so all to see just in case you missed it. here (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Virtual Southwestern-style Train Station

(...) really like the idea of this as a possible set like creation. Having the whole thing interchangeable. Also its great to see the 2x2 slope start to grow into a very usfull peice. And I am sure a soon to be in high demand part aswell. (I think I (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact