 Trains / 16683 (-20)
  Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live!

All, Several years ago, I had a vision of a link portal that would be a one stop destination for all finding all the fan created building instructions on the Web. For a number of reasons, this project kept getting moved to the back burner, and never (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad) !!

  Re: Virtual Southwestern-style Train Station

(...) <snip> Oh James, must you continue to make the rest of us look bad? <grin> Lovely, just lovely. But shouldn't there be a SuperChief parked in front of it? JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Virtual Southwestern-style Train Station

More tinkering with the new 2x2 curved slope element has led me to try a start to a virtual train station. This 2x2 curved slope, used in massive virtual quantities, seems to approximate the Spanish roof tiles. This 2x2 curved slope has become a CAD (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains) !

  S@H Train Shed @ lego.com

Check out www.LEGO.com/trains, under the workshop section. Lego has put up builindg tips on how to build the train shed they had in their S@H ctalogs a while back. Thanks Jake for the info... -Ahui www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/ (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Who's cars are these?

(...) Those happen to be my favorite elements, along with their 4 stud long version. I have been collecting them for *years* (which meant literary fighting for them in auctions:-) Here is a pic of one of my first 8 wide cars, taken in 1998: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Loco

(...) I have no idea if he is still active in his hobby, but Robin Koppelmann (from Brunswick/Germany like me) has a homepage dedicated to Lego® Loco and in the past he has organized a few online meetings to play Loco via www. Check out his page (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Loco

(...) This is the group for LEGO Loco: (URL) I admit, that area needs an overhaul.. -Suz (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.games.lego.loco)

  Re: Who's cars are these?

Yes, those gray curved pieces are hard to come by. Most BrickLink seller's have them for $1.00+. Ugh. I really like those passenger cars you created. Do you have any more pictures? Bryan "tom cook" <tomjcook@directvinternet.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  LEGO Loco

I have no idea if this is the right newsgroup for this, but I received LEGO Loco, the software game for Christmas last year and have been dabbling with it. I made a few maps and was wondering if people share their maps, and where one would do so. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Who's cars are these?

Yes, they are mine, thanks, both the passenger cars and the freight cars. I just wish I had more gray curved topped bricks to build more :( (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Who's cars are these?

Those are Tom Cook's passenger cars. Pretty spiffy. KL (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Johnny Thunder, Gold, US Cavalry, and Old Steamer #27!!

I was wandering through the Lego trains pages today, & came across the Johnny Thunder building challange, so here is my scene... (URL) Thunder was to deliver the gold to the US Cavalry, they met, here in the woods. Old Loco #27, a 2-4-0 steamer, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  More track count for train sets

(...) Ok, I got several helpful answers from some guys in the German cummunity and i have added the sets 150 to 159. Those are extremely confusing: 150, 151 and 155 have been released in two different versions (as I had known in the back of my head, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Track count for train sets

So far I have been asked several times, how much track comes with a certein train set. Now I have made up a table, that contains all train sets with track count. Take a look at it here: (URL) there are still some entries missing: I would appreciate (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Working Signal Box and Signals

(...) Very neat! And I see no reason why these couldn't run over fairly long distances! And for your next project, some mechanical interlocking on that signal box would be *really* neat 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Micromotor Point Switcher (!)

(...) Or just have a separate controller for the siding 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Who's cars are these?

I really like these passenger cars - anyone know who built them? They are from Kevin Loch's coverage of the Manassas Railway Festival. (URL) suspect they are Kevin's, but I'm just curious. Bryan (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Working Signal Box and Signals

I *like* it! True model railway wire in tube actuation. By strange coincidence, I ordered a pile of flex bits at the weekend. I think I'll have a go. The lighting doesn't show up very well, but the concept is magnificent. I think I'll have a go at (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Call for automated 9v train switches at Brickfest 2002

All, To an observer like myself, it seems the state-of-the-art of MOC automated 9v train switches has matured over the last 12-18 months. A lot of people have posted their ideas, pics, and in many cases instructions, on their version of automated 9v (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: New Interactive Game on LEGO.trains

(...) Hey! I'm a minifig! :) Steve (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.games, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact