 Trains / 16678
Re: LEGO Loco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 18:22:51 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Koudys writes:
I have no idea if this is the right newsgroup for this, but I received LEGO
Loco, the software game for Christmas last year and have been dabbling with
it.  I made a few maps and was wondering if people share their maps, and
where one would do so.

I have no idea if he is still active in his hobby, but Robin Koppelmann (from
Brunswick/Germany like me) has a homepage dedicated to Lego® Loco and in the
past he has organized a few online meetings to play Loco via www.

Check out his page here:
http://home.t-online.de/home/rk-loco/hpe.htm

Regards,

Ben

Anyway, if this has nothing to do with .trains, please forgive.

Oh, love my Santa Fe engine--now if LEGO software gurus would make a patch
to add the Santa Fe into LEGO Loco, I'd be happy.

(there, related to .trains :) )

Dave