 Trains / 16671
16670  |  16672
Subject:
More track count for train sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:00:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

So far I have been asked several times, how much track comes with a certein
train set. Now I have made up a table, that contains all train sets with track
count.

Take a look at it here:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/trains/track.html

But there are still some entries missing: I would appreciate any input.

Ok, I got several helpful answers from some guys in the German cummunity and i
have added the sets 150 to 159.

Those are extremely confusing: 150, 151 and 155 have been released in two
different versions (as I had known in the back of my head, but I never put all
the pieces of information together...).

The lugnet entries of nearly all of these sets are wrong, since the lugnet
database never realized the existance of different sets of track under 1
number.

I have now collected these informations based basically on building
instructions, flyers out of sets from those times and the European catalogues
at brickshelf. Maybe someone is interested in the history of the Lego trains
and thinks this data might be useful. I fear all others will think this to be a
stupid field of specialized and needless information. ;-)

Regards,

Ben